Monday, February 4, 2008

Mom'sToo Sexy


Amazon.com : Music Sampler

Imagine my surprise when I discovered tonight that Emma's ringtone for me when I call her cellphone is a song by Right Said Fred called I'm Too Sexy! She tells me it has been there forever, but of course I never hear it, so we had a good laugh while I listened to it with her. (when I called her cellphone Sunday she was in the car with Maggie, and I could hear her laughing - now I know why).

If you dare, click on the link to the Amazon music sampler and choose "I'm too sexy." I watched the video on You Tube; it's pretty funny.. The lyrics on the ringtone are I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, I'm too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan....

1 comment:

The Lindahl News said...

You red hot mama, you!

Thanks for the best chuckle of the day this far...it's Tuesday and you just never know what laughs the evening could bring!